Thursday, May 10, 2012

baseball weekend wrap up

What's a better way to celebrate baseball weekend than with some homemade cookies? On Monday while Neland was at school and Teague was busy with playdough, I whipped up some dough for Neland and I to bake and decorate while Teague napped that afternoon. When the time came, Neland and I rolled the dough and made three shapes, a baseball, a Tar Heel, and a trophy (Neland thought the Heels got a trophy after winning the game).
  While waiting on icing to be made, Neland learned to use the camera.


 Apparently he's a fan of the blue.
 You can kind of see Neland's wearing the hospital gown as a cape. He's had this since he was 2 and fractured his skull). He likes to pretend he's Super Grover 2.0 almost daily and at this point I think I might need to buy him an actual cape.

 Neland finished decorating and took pictures of me decorating (about 20).

All cookies were eaten by the following day. 

And Neland's Carolina sticker made it through the end of the day on Tuesday. He was very disappointed when the sticky wore off (it was a free sticker from Johnny TShirt, who knew that'd be his favorite thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment