We hopped on the bus and headed uptown. It was a bumpy ride.
Teague was never a real big fan of the stroller, and I think it's worked in my favor. He actually loved being in the Ergo. I had a feeling he'd want me to hold him anyway and this way I had my hands free. I also didn't have to deal with folding and storing a stroller when we were on the trolley or in the restaurant.
When we stepped off the trolley and right in front of us was a huge crane. We had to stop and watch.
It went right over our heads.
We decided to walk to where the boys could watch the crane and the cars.
It was a big hit. (another big hit was the fact that under the horizontal silver line, there's a glass wall, which Teague walked, well ran, right into and bounced right off of - no tears though)
We had lunch at Moe's and then headed back to the trolley. Teague wanted to get back on the trolley the whole time, it was all he could talk about it.
Once back where we'd parked, the boys ran around before total exhausted set in.
It was a very quiet afternoon after such a big adventure - a perfect day.
No comments:
Post a Comment