Monday, August 20, 2012

new shoes

Phew - it's been awhile. Lots of unexpected happenings, and some expected happenings that have put a huge dent in our so called routine. But more on that later.

Around Neland's birthday I noticed Teague's shoes were getting really hard to put on his feet, except his favorite Lightening MacQueen ones. I searched Neland's old shoes for the next size up (an 8) and could not find a single pair (I know they are somewhere). So while everything was tax free and Nordstrom was having a sale (our favorite place to buy kids shoes), we headed shopping for Teague.

I was totally shocked when he foot measured a 9!!  His foot has grown a size and a half since April. Neland had just graduated out of soft soled shoes at this age, and Teague hasn't been able to wear them since he was 18 months old.

We picked out a few cute pairs for him and headed on our way. Teague has a favorite pair already, he even picked them out.


Maybe it's time he graduates out of 18-24 month clothes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment