After thirty minutes in Teague's room, we visited Neland's room. This is going to be another great year for Neland. His teachers are really sweet, and already know him. They mentioned how excited they were to see his name on their list, which really put my heart at ease. I know Neland has talked to them on the playground and in the hallways because they'd ask me about things he'd mentioned. Neland is really excited about his room, mainly because there are a pair of white gloves in it. Apparently they remind him of The Cat in the Hat. When it was time to go Neland put up a very defiant attitude, but gave his teachers a hug and said "See you Tuesday".
We also had to get a picture with Miss Melissa. Neland even showed her how he does a rolly polly right in the middle of the hallway. Rolly Polly = somersault.
I'm glad the boys will be back into a routine and that they both seemed to really enjoy their rooms, but I will definitely miss our free days of adventures. Neland is going five days a week which really breaks my heart, and I may just have to keep him with me a few Fridays for zoo trips or other fun ideas.












No comments:
Post a Comment