Monday, September 17, 2012

my little artists

Neland's love of art has definitely transferred to Teague. The Saturday before we left for the beach we attended a birthday party at Small Hands Big Art. I'm a huge fan of this place, and now so are the boys.
 There were five different centers with different types of art, and then this huge wall mural. Teague saw the mural immediately and ran to it. Neland painted on it as well, and then ventured to the other centers. Teague spent probably thirty minutes here painting, and painting.


 Teague eventually made the rounds to different areas of the party and Neland joined him at a few of them.

 Then he headed back to the mural.
 I walked out of the party with my hands loaded full of masterpieces. I think after every birthday party I say it was the best party we've been too, but this really was one of the best we've been too, especially since I have two little art lovers on my hands.

Before we left for the party, I put Teague down for a nap. I had to wake him a little early for the party. When I walked into his room, there he was, in Neland's bed, claiming every stuffed animal in the room. This kid loves stuffed animals (even his legs are over some). Good thing Neland didn't see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment