Teague is a stubborn child. There is no reasoning or arguing with him. There is screaming, demanding and full out disagreeing. His new thing is to open doors by himself, which he can't do, but if you help him, he screams at you. I had three errands to run the other day and each one began and ended with screaming. As we picked up Neland and headed out the school door, another mom held the door for us - I'm sure Teague screams were heard throughout the city. He was so mad the door was opened by someone else.
On Sunday we headed to our favorite breakfast spot. Teague came to our bedroom with all his stuffed animals, six of them, in his arms and declared they were all coming with us. I told him he could take one. He said he was taking all of them, and this went back and forth until I left the room to finish getting things ready to go. When we arrived at breakfast, there was another argument about whether the stuffed animal should come in with us, we can usually convince him they need to stay in the car. As we walked in, I noticed something.
Apparently Chris didn't keep up my decision of one stuffed animal, and we both gave up in the car. I'm going to say we compromised since he only has three and not six, although a compromise was never really offered. This kid is trouble, cute trouble though!

No comments:
Post a Comment