Chris and I disagree on a few points, one of them being eating out of a bag. For instance, if I pop popcorn, I'm fine opening the bag and eating the popcorn straight from the bag. I'll also eat chips out of a bag. Chris always always always has to put what he's eating in a bowl or a plate (even if he's finishing the bag off). It annoys me (and I like to point out that I'm greener since there is no bowl or plate washing that must occur). But, this story does have a point that relates to one of my children - Teague to be exact. In the craziness of the last week of school I will admit to putting on Sesame Street and giving Teague a snack so I could complete a few things. I heard him ask for more cereal and then I heard the sound of cereal in a bowl. I'm not sure what 2 year old would actually think to pour the cereal in a bowl instead of eating out of the box (I would most definitely go straight for the box, as would Neland). He has does this twice and he's quite insistent that his snack be in a bowl, hence he is definitely his father's child (although his bowl has to be overflowing so exactly half of what's left makes it in the bowl and half makes it on the floor).
Chris needed to change the light bulb in our outside light. I was in the living room and saw Neland run in to grab something. He grab his tool bin. And then waited patiently for his turn on the ladder.Honestly I hope he's a lot more handy than Chris, a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment