Father's day was so much fun. It was a day of food and playing (and no naps). Chris received a new outfit from his mother and I tried to make a few of his favorite foods.
Chris' mom brought some of Chris' old Legos. Some of the structures below have been intact for twenty years! Neland LOVED them.
Chris loved them too.
My mom found this stroller at a yard sale for $10 (it retails for $200). Everything was great, especially the tires, except the hand break wasn't quite right.
Dad and Chris attempted to fix it.
Neland attempted to "fix" his bike as well. I'm not sure sawing through the tire will really help anything though.
The boys with Grandpa.
And with dad.
Every night the kids beg for Chris to read to them (which he does), I just captured it well tonight. Teague's pjs say "I [heart] DAD" (he has mom ones too). They are hand me downs from Neland, well loved and perfect for Father's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment