Thursday, June 28, 2012

is that the hospital i was born at?

This week we've been driving about 45 minutes to Vacation Bible School at our church. On our way we pass the hospital both boys were born at, which prompts Neland to ask, "Is that the hospital I was born at?". I tell him it is and then every day he explains to Teague: "When mommies need help getting a baby out they go to the hospital and a doctor helps them." And then he follows it up with, "And if you get sick or hurt, you go to the hospital and they make you feel better." To which, every day, Teague replies, "If you eat playdough? or glue?".

I try so hard to get him not to eat playdough, glue, legos, whatever, and tell him it will make him sick. Maybe he's getting the message.

Right before we pulled in to church Neland was telling Teague something, I'm not sure what it was, it may have been about a song. Teague started talking and Neland said, "Excuse me Teague, was I finished? No I was still talking."

No comments:

Post a Comment