Ready for picture overload?
Here's our summer so far.
mornings spent outside, starting with breakfast on the patio, followed by playing in the mud hole in pjs.
knocking down angry bird towers with remote controlled cars
Puzzles and games
The end of much loved tball.
practicing tball at home
bubbles, mud hole rivers, and chalk
bike rides
train rides and museums
a special lunch with daddy after visiting discovery place uptown
a quick visit to the nature museum
playgrounds and libraries
lots of Thomas the Train
Our first visit to a pool with friends.
A sweet moments in between
I LOVE summer.
I love we can make our own schedule and do just what we want. I love we don't rush out of the house most days. The boys are with me all day and for the most part I cherish this time (I could do without the temper tantrums from Teague). So far this has been such a wonderful summer for the boys to play together and enjoy such a laid back lifestyle. I'm sure all too soon there will be camps, or sports, or something to take their time away from home so for now we're enjoying being together as the blessing it is.












































No comments:
Post a Comment