Tuesday, February 12, 2013

a few fun days

I've often said that it's easy to wake up and say "this is my life" and have it mean two completely different things. Some mornings, there's pee in a bed, no clean pants for school, or shoes that have mysteriously disappeared. Some mornings, there's a sweet little face smiling at me when I wake, laughter in the playroom and last nights dishwasher run is put away. Even on a day when it means things aren't quite so pleasant, I know how blessed I am (and that honestly have absolutely nothing to complain about). And on the days when things are so very pleasant, I relish every single second.

Sunday was filled with church, raking leaves, and washing the car. 
A slight change in angle of the hose, causing Neland and Chris to take cover

Monday was a rainy day, perfect for a library trip after school. Leaving the library there wasn't even a drizzle so we made a quick trip to the greenways.
There is a squirrel sticking his head out of a tree trunk hole in this picture. Neland would make a "squirrel" noise and he'd pop his head out. It probably as close to peek a boo with a squirrel as one could get.
Rather suprisingly we saw FIVE deer! 
Teague decided to travel as a frog for a bit.
Neland was obsessed with the map.
And we made it to the car just in time!
With a snack at home, the boys quietly and nicely looked at a new library book together.

And to continue the trend of amazing days, this morning I walked in the playroom to the boys playing Zingo by themselves, even taking turns!















No comments:

Post a Comment