Monday, July 30, 2012

and the celebration didn't end

Neland's birthday was on a Thursday. On Friday we celebrated with all his friends at Squirrel Lake Park. It was a perfect party. The weather wasn't too hot, we had a great covered area and everyone loves this playground.

Neland wanted a Spiderman party, so I made a few decorations that could pass for a Spiderman theme.




 Best buddies since they were 2! 


 This is so high up I cannot reach, this is usually off limits when it's me and the boys at the park. The grandparents didn't know that though.

 Teague said, "Look Mom I did it". Apparently he did it over and over.



 Comparing tongue colors from the icing.


 Granny took the morning off from work to come.

 Teaguie had his buddies there too.




The party favors were silly string (what's more like slinging a web than silly string). 
 We had quite a few left over so there was quite a mess in the front yard.


Finally an action shot, the silly string looks like it's hanging from the tree, but it's mid-air. Really.

This year we collected donations for Room in the Inn, an organization that helps teen moms who need a place to go. I think Spiderman would have approved that decision. 


No comments:

Post a Comment