Saturday, March 24, 2012

a phone conversation

It's not often I can really talk on the phone. The minute the phone rings I have kids asking if they can talk or begging for a snack, or a drink, or needing a diaper change or something! If it's a short conversation, I usually lock myself in the bathroom.

Recently a very important call arrived and after watching Teague on the patio, scooping up water from the sand and water table, climbing the patio chairs, leaning over as far as possible to water the plants on the table, and do this about ten times I thought I'd take a few pictures of what came next.

Neland pulled out a game on the dining room table. Teague took the opportunity of me not watching to climb onto the table and mess up Neland's game. Then offered me a drink.
 Then it was back outside to dump out all the chalk. You can see the water from the poor drowned plant on the table.
 And then for some reason he decided to head upstairs to his room and pull out all the diaper trash bags. I actually expected worse here, which is sad to say.

In a 45 minute conversation Teague definitely kept himself busy. Thank goodness for texting and locked doors (sometimes it's just better not to know).

No comments:

Post a Comment