Thursday, January 19, 2012

my sweetheart

While we wait for a new computer to upload pictures and videos (we have yet to purchase one, but soon, hopefully), I wanted to post a few things I've heard Neland say to Teague. Neland is truly the sweetest big brother (other than the occasional elbow to keep Teague out of the way - although with Teague's love of tackling Neland, I think he enjoys an elbow every now and then).


Neland wasn't very excited about going back to school. He kept saying he wanted to stay home and play with Teague. Once we turned onto the road that his school his on, his tune changed and he was telling Teague, "You are going to miss me baby Teague while I'm at school." He must have felt bad that Teague doesn't get to go to school because on Friday he kept asking Teague if he wanted to go to school too, then I heard, "but Teague if you go to school too then Mommy will be all alone so you should stay with her."
While the boys were playing I heard Neland tell Teague, "Tman did you know God is in your heart, and Jesus is in your heart too. And God keeps you safe.   From bad things." He is such a sensitive guy (with so many fears), but I'm so glad he looks out for his brother!
Last Friday we decided to try and let the boys have a sleepover in NJ's room (more on that later, I have some great video but no where to upload it), and NJ screamed "This is the best night ever, Tman you're my best friend". Then later as we tried to get them settled down NJ said, "Tman do you want me to pet you?" and then he did. (which in the mornings sometimes I feel him rubbing my back, I think it's his nice way of trying to wake me).  Such a sweetie!

1 comment: