Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Eve


(Our old computer is "working", just painfully slow and loud, but I wanted to get these up as it seems it may be awhile before we make a decision on which new computer to purchase)
 
 Christmas Eve was full of our usual traditions, with the added fun of having Grandma and Grandpa there part of the day. We began the day with our usual breakfast of Christmas shaped pancakes. Chris actually had the pancakes started before any of us managed to get out of bed.
We made more Christmas cookies (some especially for Santa). I'll let you guess which ones NJ decorated and which I did.




Before going to bed, the boys heard "Twas the Night Before Christmas", ate a few cookies and put some out for Santa (and Neland wanted to be sure we put the rest away so Santa wouln't eat them all), and spread some reindeer food out on the lawn. Neland was so excited to go to bed (a first), however could not fall asleep (same ol' fear). Hopefully once he did there were visions of sugar plums.

No comments:

Post a Comment