Thursday, January 12, 2012
December 2011
Just for the memories (and to recreate with Teague), I wanted to capture our December wall.
I love that the calendar completely stopped at the 25th (and actually this is the exact thing that is still up - along with two little Christmas trees in the boys room and two nativity sets - both in NJ's room). The tree above the calendar has ornaments NJ cut himself and we wrote things we wanted to do on them. As we did them we hung them on the tree (some were presents that went under the tree). We didn't get everything done (buying a gift and wrapping a gift). The nativity scene is one that NJ did here at home. He has completely the one each year (the same scene) and I love comparing how it changes as he grows to understand the people in it. There is a "pattern" stocking, a stocking he cut (at school), a tree he decorated, sleigh tracks (from school), and word family trees (each tree has an ending and the ornaments have words with the endings, he had to glue the ornament on the correct tree). Now that's the 12th I really really need to get January up! We already have some snowmen ready to be displayed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment