Wednesday, November 30, 2011

somebody's watching you....

I keep playing that song in my head after finding this person in the shower.
These Playmobil people are showing up everywhere.  I'm thinking of changing the blog to "Where are they now?" It's really starting to remind me of Toy Story.

I do actually know how this one arrived in my shower.  Teague happened to find this one in the laundry hamper right before bath time.  He pulled her (let's just call her Betty) all the way up the stairs (Betty was lucky she didn't end up in the washing machine - a firefighter wasn't so lucky).  When I tried to tell him that Betty couldn't take a bath with him, he kind of walked around for a few minutes.  Then (here's where the story takes a weird turn) as I was hooking up the hose to the shower so I could fill up the tub (our tub is broken and the boys love taking a bath in our tub, however there's no way to turn it on so we have to connect a hose to the shower head and then hold the button on the hose for about fifteen minutes while it fills the tub), so in the process of standing on the step stool to hook up the hose (did you follow that?), I noticed Teague was in the shower with me.  Now I'm thinking that when I told Teague that Betty couldn't take a bath, he thought maybe she should have a shower.  He is one smart cookie (who loves a bath)!

Neland's fish face.

While Teague does seem to be a smartie, he has no fashion sense.
He snuck into Neland's closet and pulled out some shoes.  This is what he ended up in, a Spiderman snow boot and a black loafer.  Maybe he was going for comfort?

And lastly, Neland could not wait to decorate for Christmas.  Usually I wait until December. I make sure all the fall stuff is put away, the house is clean, Christmas music is on, but after church on Sunday Neland begged and begged to get out our decorations.  I pulled out some bins and told him to have fun.  This is what the playroom looked like.  His room ended up with two small trees and two Nativity scenes (or Jesus' birthday as he calls it). I hope Neland isn't offended if I redecorate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment