Thursday, November 10, 2011

card outtakes

Almost every year I wait till the last minute to try and get Christmas card pictures (and then end up paying express shipping).  This year I was determined to get them done early.  I dressed the boys alike for church on Sunday and attempted afterwards, nothing card worthy.  On Tuesday, I dressed the boys for cards, pulled out the garland, trekked up the hill in the back, hung it over the fence (it looked so good) and attempted pictures again.  Nothing card worthy at all (and the boys ended up eating a ton of candy, anything to try and get them to sit still).  For some crazy reason I decided it'd be nice to get Dali in too.  I had to make sure the dog treats weren't given to the kids and the lollipops and smarties weren't given to the dog.  Lots of sweat later... nothing.








No comments:

Post a Comment