The last time we were visiting my parents, Mom and I took the boys to the science center. When Neland was little I'd take him almost every time we visited. He loved it. We hadn't been in over two years and I was excited to see if he still liked it, and how Teague liked it. We started in the kids play area. Teague went straight for the trains.
One of Neland's first trips to see the meerkats is below. They were always his favorite.
Teague loved them too.
Teague would have attacked the peacock if we'd let him (or "pet" as he calls it).
My little monkeys
Teague ran to this sheep and gave him a kiss (that is what he's doing in this picture). Big ol' sack of sweetie that he is.
The only type of picture I can get with my boys these days.
This guy would fit right in with my crew.
We left the science center and did a little shopping before lunch. When we sat down to lunch I realized it was 2:00. These poor guys were so hungry!
The day wore these two out.

No comments:
Post a Comment