Afterwards, the dads met us with younger siblings for dinner at Brixx. When I saw Chris walking towards us, I laughed. He had the stroller (Teague was not in it). In the stroller was NJ's jacket, which I had completely forgotten (we left the house at 8am and hadn't been home since). Chris was carrying Teague, along with his horse, dog, Elmo, blanket and water. Such a sight. After dinner we rode the train back. We took these at the beginning of our ride.
By the end we were sweating trying to keep Teague seated, had gone through a candy cane of bribes and had thought the train trip was about 15 minutes too long (it's a 20 minute ride). We were very happy to get off, Teague possibly the happiest. Neland had a blast with his buddies, so maybe that made the ride worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment