Friday, May 13, 2011

First Swim Lessons

Two weeks ago, Neland started swim lessons (he took them last year as well but we put him back into the same level since it's been so long and he has always been so timid around water).  This week, Teague started lessons as well.  I was so excited for his first class.  Teague is a crazy kid in the bath tub.  He splashes, he dunks his head, he lays down.  I knew he'd love this.

Right before class started
Getting into the water

The screaming starts
 and keeps going
 and going
 and going
 the look on his face in this one cracks me up!!
Then it's finally over (I do not know why I'm smiling...must be the "why in the world did I think this was a good idea smile")

After taking Neland to his last music class, we drove back for Neland's lesson.  Of course the entire time Teague tried to make his way to the pool.  Figures!

blowing bubbles

 He's so confident this year!!
His favorite part - down the slide!!

Hoping next week is much smoother!

No comments:

Post a Comment