Neland LOVES Curious George. Awhile ago we'd talked about planting some seeds. Today on a trip to Target we saw they had seeds and soil out. I let him pick out a package of seeds. He picked carrots, since there's an episode of George where George grows carrots. After lunch we decided to plant them. Unfortunately now is not the time to plant carrots - so we'll do those later. But we did get some red peppers planted. I wonder if they'll get a chance to make it into Neland's lunch (if anything like our pepper growing experience last year, they don't stand a chance).
And since the weather has been so nice, we've been outside quite a bit. Today while I was making Teague some food, I left him outside. When I checked on him this is what I found.
A few other pics:
Here's a picture of Neland and Teague in the same outfit. Neland wore this in October of 2008 when he was 15 months old. Teague is 11 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment