Baby You're a Firework!
Happy 4th Birthday, July 19, 2011
I love you so much, and for so many reasons! Just a few listed here:
You want bunk beds with your brother. Even though he's loud and takes your toys.
You do not like to wear shirts with animals that bite on them. And whenever you ask if a certain animal bites and I say yes, you always tell me that you are nice to them.
You like for everyone to be happy. When I was in labor with Teague (back when you were 2), you kept asking me if I was happy. At school, a new student arrived who was very upset. Your teachers told me that you started telling him all the things you love about school and the other students joined in.
You call the aisle at Target with Iron Man and such, "the mean aisle." (the Spiderman book was probably not the best gift I idea I've ever had).
You told us that when you grow up, "if there are children without daddies then I will be their daddy". (I'm guessing this is because the job of Teague's daddy is already taken).
On Saturday when we celebrated your birthday with a family dinner, you went the whole day talking about the people that would be there to celebrate, not the presents you would get to open.
It doesn't matter what type of day you're having, if we get Icee's and look at the toys at Target, you're a happy kid (and I've never had to buy a toy, you're just fine looking).
Thank God for Target! Neland is a very, very sweet boy.
ReplyDelete