Next time I'll fill the balloons a day ahead. It'd take me 10 minutes to fill them up and 10 seconds for the boys to pop them. Thank goodness they enjoy sidewalk chalk!
Counting beans (just like his daddy :) )
My little swim class rock star! The teacher used him for all the demonstrations this week and he totally rocked it. He even begged to do everything again. (Neland loved lessons too and asked if we could go back the next day - I really need to register them for the next session!)
A Pajama walk!
Before we left I told Neland I needed to find my shoes and he said, "oh here they are" and brought me a pair of metallic stilettos. I instead put on my sneakers and a little over half way through our walk the ice cream truck gave the boys free ice cream. He said he'd seen me pushing them all over different neighborhoods so he knew they must be hot. Neland enjoyed two firecracker popiscles and Teague enjoyed playing with the stick.
Balloon animals and a pool party (and a hungry, balloonless, water diving toddler). Neland got a T-Rex.
Much happier after cake!







No comments:
Post a Comment